Monday, September 28, 2009

Today and Yesterday

So I ahve a blog for today but unfortunaly the iternet at the hostel where I am staying is down (normaly it would be free), so I am going to blog todays events(froma cyber cafe) and then post up the blog I wrote yesterday when I get the chance (proably the 30)
So today was good for the most part, I visited two museums, the plan had been to go to the museum area of town since it was pretty far away and then visit teh two museums that I wanted to see there then abandon that area for the rest of my time in Amsterdam. My plan hit a snag when I found that the larger of the two museums was closed for remodling. Instead I went to museum number two, the Vicent van Gogh museum. It really chronicaled van Goghs life through his works, how he started and moved through what was really his best period and then began to wane before killing hiself. After the first museum I went and grabbed a quick lunch from a nearby store where I got 3 bananas,a 1.5 liter coke and cheese and meat for like 6 Euros. After the impromptu lunch I made my way to the Hash Museum which is what you would expect it too be, not quite worth te money you pay to get in if you ask me. Thats pretty much todays happenings, im writing this around 4 so I'm planning on reading some more then grabbing soem dinner and then back to reading. Tomorrows my last full day in Amsterdam and I am planning on visiting another museum or two and maybe a church as well.
I do have plans to use cyber cafe again tomorrow since it is my line of communication with the nxet leg of my trip but something could happe, anyway I do PLAN on blogging tomorrow but thats not a garuntee, the next blog should come at the latest by the 31st and moe likly tomorrow or the 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment