Friday, October 2, 2009

London

So both today and yesterday were spent in London or at least nearby. Yesterday was spent walking around Downtown London at the suggestion of my host who was very kind and gave me several great suggestions for things to do in and Around London. I went around the Themes near Downtown London nearby Waterloo Station and the London Eye, no photos unfortunately since I forgot the camera. Looked nice and there were a lot of store and restaurants. Today was spent lounging around while I tended to my photos since the uploading takes a while and I had to remove some of the bad photos and I had to work on my money tracking since I am trying to keep track of my spending and I had 30 or so receipts that have been sitting in my wallet for a really long time. So not much to say for today but tomorrow should produce better writing as well as some good photos.

Also random but funny points, when I arrived in London at the International train station there were several business men in front of me buying train tickets and the first guy asked if he could pay with Euros (LOL) thanks to my parents I knew better and already had Pounds(the currency of England for those who dont know), also seemed like the teller kinda sighed as she said they got that all the time and were really tired of it.

Also I am VERY happy to announce that my photos are now viewable, I shelled out $25 to Yahoo to get a Flickr Pro account so I could get unlimited uploads and unlimited storage so my photos can now be seen by all.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/macandcheese240/

No comments:

Post a Comment